- Load Carrier Shock Absorber
- Location on Vehicle = Front
- Extended Length (Inches) = 14.16
- Collapsed Length (Inches) = 9.53
- Stroke Travel (Inches)= 4.63
- Gas Charged
- 500 lbs per Pair of Extra Capacity
- Sold as a Pair
Fits the following Vehicles:
- 1963 - 1987 Chevy C10 / C20 / C30 Pickup - 2 Wheel Drive
- 1967 - 1987 GMC C15 / C25 / C35 Pickup - 2 Wheel Drive
- 1988 - 1991 Chevy / GMC C3500 - 2 Wheel Drive
- 1967 - 1991 Suburban - 2 Wheel Drive
- 1969 - 1984 Chevy Blazer - 2 Wheel Drive
- 1970 - 1984 GMC Jimmy - 2 Wheel Drive
Load Carrier™ Towing Shocks
You use your pickup truck for heavy towing applications. It’s crucial to have shocks that can keep up with your demands, so Load Carrier Towing Shocks from General Spring keep your professional and leisure projects moving. We recommend this cutting-edge suspension technology produced by Gabriel® for difficult tasks year-round.
Position these suspension upgrades across your pickup's front and back. At General Spring, we do our best to keep prices reasonable and ship products quickly.
Technology to Maintain Your Truck’s Ride Height
Our professionals carry front and rear spring assist Load Carrier shocks to help you load the bed of your truck without the suspension system sagging. See the ideal combination of a shock and spring to keep your vehicle adapting to whatever you place in the bed.
Gabriel Load Carrier shocks provide support at a constant rate for maximum stability. Coil springs intended for the front of your pickup are engineered to limit the loss of ride height, while the back coil springs offer upwards of 500 pounds of support when installed in pairs. Load Carrier technology will not increase your truck’s payload, so abide by automaker specifications for loading.
Fasten front and rear spring assist Load Carrier shocks without modifying your pickup. These upgrades are ready for use as soon as you open the box.
Perks of Using Load Carrier Shocks on Your Pickup
Load Carrier shocks available through General Spring transform your driving experience for the better. Forget about bottoming out when transporting materials over challenging terrains. Notice the following advantages of Load Carrier shocks on your work or personal truck:
- Attractive design: Components on the Load Carrier shocks are coated with red and black finishes you can see through your truck’s wheel wells.
- Chromed surfaces: Select surfaces on Load Carrier shocks feature chromed finishes for protection against corrosion.
- Leak protection: Piston seals on Gabriel’s shocks are leak-proof for an impressive product life and fewer repairs down the road.
- Special tubing: Each Load Carrier shock is manufactured with drawn-over-mandrel tubing to decrease internal wear over time.
- Smooth installation process: General Spring introduces you to shocks that fit in the same locations as OEM components for a straightforward installation.
Why Partner With General Spring for Load Carrier Shocks?
General Spring is an industry leader with decades of experience. We started our mission of helping do-it-yourself enthusiasts in 1965 and now serve as a nationwide company selling repair and upgrade parts for trucks like yours.
Our experts are passionate about helping you find what you need, and we carry the latest leaf springs, hanger kits, coil springs and hardware you’ll require for optimal performance. Additionally, we sell parts compatible with powerhouse vehicles such as the Ford F-150, Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and similar half-ton trucks.
With General Spring, you always see low prices and prompt shipping.
Purchase the Load Carrier Shocks You Want From Us
We inspect the quality of items in our inventory before shipping them out to you. Feel confident purchasing Load Carrier shocks from a source dedicated to assisting truck owners like you. If you have questions, fill out a form with General Spring today.
- Shock Location:
- 2 Wheel Drive