- Max Control Shock Absorber
- Location on Vehicle = Front
- Extended Length (Inches) = 14.36
- Collapsed Length (Inches) = 9.55
- Stroke Travel (Inches)= 4.81
- Internal Design = Monotube
- Nitrogen Gas Charged
- Sold Individually
Fits the following Vehicles:
- 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet / GMC C1500 Rear Wheel Drive
- 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet / GMC C2500 Rear Wheel Drive
- 1988 - 2000 Chevrolet / GMC C3500 Rear Wheel Drive (Excludes C3500HD)(Excludes Solid Front Axle)
- 1992 - 1999 C1500 Suburban / C2500 Suburban / Yukon Rear Wheel Drive
- 1995 - 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Rear Wheel Drive
- 1992 - 1999 GMC Yukon Rear Wheel Drive
MaxControl™ Monotube Shocks
Finding superior shocks for your truck is essential for a worthwhile upgrade job. One of the best aftermarket options on the market is the MaxControl shock absorber by Gabriel®. Purchase these versatile suspension components through General Spring for the ultimate convenience.
We work hard to keep monotube shocks in stock for the half-ton pickups you use most often. Get the technology you're after at prices you can afford.
Shock Absorbers for Your Driving Needs
One characteristic that separates MaxControl shocks from other solutions is their ability to handle road travel and off-road terrains. Equip your pickup truck with reliable, valuable technology for hauling heavy loads at various speeds. General Spring helps you get jobs done on tight deadlines with quick shipping on direct-fit technology by Gabriel.
When you want the best for your pickup, few shock absorbers come close to offering the smoothness, control and durability of MaxControl monotube shocks. Each shock is engineered with a finely tuned monotube and rod guide-bearing system so that your suspension system can adapt to sudden bumps.
MaxControl monotube shocks feature larger bore sizes than original equipment manufacturer (OEM) components. This construction results in outstanding pressure absorption and vibration dampening you’ll notice from the driver’s seat.
The Benefits of Using MaxControl Monotube Shocks
MaxControl monotube shocks by Gabriel are excellent for drivers with all levels of DIY upgrade experience, and they provide the benefits below:
- Versatile fitment: MaxControl monotube shocks will not require major modifications to your work or personal pickup truck.
- Chromed piston rods: Use shocks that feature strong seals for prolonged service life.
- Faster reactions: The larger bore sizes on MaxControl shocks enable the technology to handle changes in terrain without hesitation.
- Tire control: These shocks can help your truck’s tires resist bouncing, ensuring your brakes perform as intended for maximum control.
- Drawn-over-mandrel tubing: This tubing configuration minimizes inside wear.
- Multistage sealing technology: MaxControl shocks dissipate heat effectively.
Ask Us About Compatibility Details
General Spring understands you prefer pickup trucks by specific manufacturers. Our team helps you make the right shock selection for an outstanding fitment. We tailor our inventory to help you find suspension technology for the half-ton trucks you use to tow equipment, haul materials and get wherever you need to go.
One of our representatives will be happy to explain your options for vehicles like the Ram 1500, GMC Sierra 1500, Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and Ford F-150. You can also click on any of the suspension components in our inventory to learn more about their construction and compatibility before you buy them.
Get MaxControl Monotube Shocks Through General Spring
The team at General Spring caters to truck owners like you. We help you replace and upgrade suspension components showing cracks and wear. Thanks to our low prices and impressive warranties, you get the most for your money when you make a selection from our inventory.
Purchase MaxControl monotube shocks from a source that’s been in business since 1965. If you have questions, contact our experts online for assistance.
- Shock Location:
- 2 Wheel Drive