- Ultra Shock Absorber
- Location on Vehicle = Rear
- Extended Length (Inches) = 20.23
- Collapsed Length (Inches) = 12.37
- Stroke Travel (Inches)= 7.86
- Internal Design = Twin Tube
- Gas Charged
- Sold Individually
Fits the following Vehicles:
- 1998 - 2004 Nissan Frontier 2 Wheel Drive (Excludes Desert Runner)
- 1995 - 1997 Nissan Pickup 2 Wheel Drive
- 1986 - 1987 Mazda B2000 2 Wheel Drive
- 1987 - 1993 Mazda B2200 2 Wheel Drive
- 1987 - 1993 Mazda B2600 2 Wheel Drive
- 1987 - 1994 Nissan D21 2 Wheel Drive
- 1985 - 1994 Toyota Pickup 2 Wheel Drive (Excludes 1 Ton)
Ultra™ Shocks and Struts
The shocks and struts on your pickup contribute to your driving experience. When these suspension components wear out, your truck for work or leisure may feel unstable. Keeping your wheels planted on the road is easy when you rely on General Spring for Ultra shocks and struts.
We sell carefully manufactured suspension equipment you can trust for longer service life and smooth absorption. Enhance driving comfort with durable Ultra shocks and struts by Gabriel® featuring iron components.
Taking the Guesswork Out of Do-It-Yourself Projects
The Ultra shocks and struts available through General Spring reduce the need for repairs. Enjoy suspension technology that operates consistently and remains cool during use. Forget about premature cracks and wear with Ultra technology, which is famous for having strong seals to minimize oil leaks, ensuring long-term performance.
Ultra shocks and struts are designed for a direct fitment free of irreversible truck modifications. Upgrade your handling experience without altering your truck's undercarriage or frame. General Spring tailors its inventory to meet your precise needs. Whether you want to replace components on your pickup for a smoother drive or you'll be putting your vehicle under great stress for work, our collection of Ultra shocks and struts is ideal for your applications.
Advantages of Using Ultra Shocks and Struts
General Spring carries the best suspension technology on the market. See these advantages for yourself when you install Ultra shocks and struts on your truck:
- Maximum control: You can use Ultra shocks and struts on challenging terrains for incredible response.
- Room for ventilation: Many of the Ultra shocks we sell feature large tubes for improved cooling.
- Combat corrosion: Select offerings from General Spring are equipped with chrome piston rods.
- Strong seals: Ultra suspension components are engineered to minimize friction and prevent oil leaks.
- Multistage valving capabilities: Keep the flow of oil moving as it should throughout suspension parts.
- Exceptional durability: See suspension components with iron bore pistons to maximize life span.
- Consistent tire behaviors: Ultra shocks and struts can prevent tires from bouncing off the ground.
- Compatibility details: General Spring provides fitment information so you know whether Ultra components will work on your truck.
- Part inspections: Our professionals look over Ultra shocks and struts prior to shipment.
Carrying Suspension Technology for Your Pickup
Our experts are careful about the suspension technology we carry for work and personal trucks. Many Ultra shocks and struts in our inventory are designed for the half-ton pickups you use daily. Ask our representatives to help you find solutions for your vehicle.
Buy Ultra Shocks and Struts From General Spring
The team at General Spring cares about your DIY repair or upgrade job. Anytime your truck's original equipment manufacturer (OEM) shocks or struts wear out, know our site is home to low-cost, direct-fit solutions.
We've been working in the industry since 1965 and have built a reputation of being a leading suspension parts supplier for pickups by Nissan, Jeep, Toyota, Ford and Chevrolet. To learn more about our offerings, please get in touch with General Spring for more information.
- Shock Location:
- 2 Wheel Drive