How Will Roadmaster Active Suspension Affect Your Vehicle’s Ride?
While everyone is trying to increase the load capacity of their car, truck, van, or SUV with Add-a-Leaf Kits, SuperSprings, and Heavy Duty Coil Springs—which are all effective, what most automotive distributors won’t tell you is that while the ride for these loads will reduce swaying and help keep your vehicle balanced, and for some of these suspension parts, when the vehicle is unloaded, it provides a more sensitive ride.
This is usually not a problem for work vehicles like farm equipment or recreational transports, but for those rides that occasionally carry or tow weighty loads might want to consider the Roadmaster Active Suspension system.
If you’re wondering how the Roadmaster Active Suspension will affect your vehicle’s ride, here’s a list of helpful facts that may convince you why this might be the best purchase for your existing suspension system.
- The Roadmaster Active Suspension will add about an inch lift. This will prevent the headlights from rising and possibly blinding oncoming traffic.
- The Roadmaster Active Suspension allows for safer navigation throughout the road that will result in less wear and tear on your tires and entire suspension system. This in turn will preserve it, consequently reducing the amount of time and money needed to replace it. This ultimately saves you money.
- This suspension system allows your vehicle to maintain a decent amount of speed while towing and handling heavy loads.
- The best feature about the Roadmaster Active Suspension system is that your ride will not harden, even if the load is empty.
- This system is perfect for pick-up trucks that have a short bed. This suspension system will allow your small truck to drive as smoothly.
- One thing to remember about this kind of suspension system is that it is not designed to increase the load handling capability, but it will certainly improve the load that the vehicle is supporting.
- Your car, truck, van, SUV, or recreational vehicle stability will increase. That means that your safety increases!
Authority in Automotive Suspension Parts
General Spring has been specializing in leaf spring automotive parts for over 50 years! During this period of time, we have come to understand what works and what doesn’t when it comes to automotive suspension parts. That is why we provide a full service shop in New Century, KS area to inspect, replace, and install the suspension parts you need.
Other Kinds of Suspension Parts
In addition to the Roadmaster Active Suspension system, General Spring provides a wide selection of suspension parts. View a list of our online inventory here. If you don’t see the suspension part you need, we can manufacture one for you and ship it out anywhere in the United States.
So call the experts in automotive suspension parts toll free to place your order at 888-829-0619. Residents to the New Century area can call locally at 913-829-0619. If you have any questions, our experienced automotive staff can answer any questions you might have online. So contact us today!